What is SmartPy?
SmartPy is a complete system to develop smart contracts for the Tezos blockchain.
Typescript are used to generate programs in an imperative, type inferred, and intermediate language called SmartML. SmartML is the name of the
What does SmartPy offer?
- An embedded Domain Specific Language (DSL) in Python that gives users the ability to customize their smart-contracts with as many configurations as they want by leveraging meta-programming;
- An online playground where users can write and test their smart contracts, including the ability to quickly share their code;
- A competent origination page to deploy smart contracts in various Tezos networks (Origination Page);
- An explorer that allows users to interact with their deployed contracts (Explorer Page);
- A command-line interface (CLI);